|Feature & Application :
· Resistance strain principle, combined with electronic technology, to achieve non-contact power supply and signal output.
· Suitable for dynamic and static torque measurement. Allow speed not more than 10,000 RPM.
· Can measure both the front and back torque, speed. The output signal is a frequency signal. Equipped with special instrument, can display power.
· Frequency signal output, strong anti-interference ability, stable and reliable performance, long service life.
· The output frequency signal amplitude can be selected: a square wave signal with a level of 0 to 5 V or an open collector output.
· Torque frequency output range: 10 ± 5 kHZ(positive and reverse).
· Zero torque: 10 kHZ ± 20 kHZ
· Both static torque and dynamic torque can be measured. Both ends are connected by shaft keys and are easily installed.
|lug seat number||
|Output signal positive endend||1||Red|
|Output signal negative end||3||Blue|
|Speed signal output||4||Black|
|Torgue signal output||5||Yellow|
|If the color of the plug seat number or wire changes, please check the certificate according to the sensor.